Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SOLD OUT - MOV Members Only: Art Deco Chic Tour with Ivan Sayers @MOV | Sept. 22, 2PM
Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM (PDT)
*Limited tickets may still be available through the MOV front desk. Please call: 604-736-4431 ext 0
By popular demand!
MOV members-only tour with Ivan Sayers. FREE (note tour is on Saturday, September 22 at 2:00pm)
Not a member yet?
You MUST purchase your membership BEFORE signing up for the Talk and Tour.
All attendees MUST be members.
You have two options:
1) Purchase or renew you membership online
- AND then reserve your ticket for the tour here on Eventbrite or through the Visitor Services desk at 604.736.4431 ext. 0
2) Purchase or renew your membership over the phone with Visitor Services
- AND then reserve your ticket to the tour. Call 604.736.4431 ext. 0
• LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
• RSVP is required
• Membership card, ID, or proof of purchase required to attend talk
• If you have reserved and cannot attend, please let us know
• MOV membership provides free admission to the museum for a year, plus many more benefits
Art Deco Chic: Talk and Tour with Ivan Sayers
You may not think it to look at them, but the dresses in the Art Deco Chic come with a wealth of stories. Join guest curator Ivan Sayers for an intimate and in-depth tour, and hear firsthand how the clothing of the 1920s and 1930s differed wildly from previous fashions, the back story on why and how the garments were chosen for exhibition, and hear about how some of the most important fashion designers in the world are represented.
The garments and accessories on display come from the private collections of Ivan Sayers and Claus Jahnke, as well as from the MOV and other’s collections.
Call 604.736.4431 ext.0 for more information.